June 2014

June 2014

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Moments and Memories with Sketch N Scrap!

Hello everyone!!!! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend thus far :-)

I'm popping in today to share a wonderful new sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!
Here's a look at card sketch #34:


I used this month's kit from Frosted Designs to create this card:


I absolutely LOVE the colors in this kit!!!  They go beautifully together :-)
I started my card by layering up some of the papers in the kit, adding ink and distressing along the way!  I grabbed a Creative Embellishments chipboard window from my stash and altered it with inks, mists, and crackle paint (my new favorite medium!).  


I wanted to add the beautiful wood piece included in the kit as well and decided to color it with Lindy's Stamp gang mists and some Luminarte Paints from my stash.  I topped it off with some liquid pearls for added accents :-)


I finished the card with some stickers from the kit and one of the wooden butterflies, which was colored with black and white dylusions sprays!




Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

1 comment: