June 2014

June 2014

Monday, September 15, 2014

Somewhere in Time with Colorful Creations!

Hello everyone!!!  It's that time of the month for a brand new sketch up over at Colorful Creations!!!

Here's a look at the mid-month sketch:


I used a whole slew of goodies from previous Frosted Designs Kits to come up with this masculine page:


This picture of my husband was taken from our balcony aboard a cruise ship on our honeymoon!  It's one of my favs of him :-)

I started with some papers from the "Enchanted kit" and added a large circle die-cut which was misted and inked.  I grabbed the wooden ATC card by Prima from the "Capture the Moment" kit and misted it with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst pearls, inked the edges with distress ink, then added black splatters using Dylusions spray!


I'm a HUGE fan of Creative Embellishments chipboard for a number of reasons:
The styles they offer, the "alterability" of the chipboard without losing it's shape, and the overall look it adds to ANY project!  So I grabbed some gears and my title (both from CE) and started to work on them!  I used "white picket fence" Dylusions spray to give them a white coat, then added various LSG mists for a distressed look.  I finished them off with a dab of crackle paint for texture :-)


I even added some to the clock that was printed on Prima paper, then fussy cut and added behind my photo!


Here's a look at the title using the same techniques!


The page looked quite simple to me so I added additional gears and sprockets, using brads from the "Capture the Moment" kit to hold them down, and Tim Holtz rub-ons from the Enchanted kit in various circles!


No page is complete without flowers so I threw on some flowers by Prima and Recollections to finish it off!


Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment