June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Joy Layout using Simple Stories Cozy Christmas Collection!!!!

Hey there crafty neighbors!!!  I hope you are having a beautiful month! I'm popping in today to share a layout I created using lots of Creative Embellishments goodies and the December kit from Frosted Designs :-)

Here's a look at my daughters at a little place called "Christmas Town" here in Tampa:
DSC08669


I started my page by creating a  my background ( I didn't want to add too much as the paper already has some fabulous designs on it)!  I used the Distressed Burlap Stamp and second generation stamping for a subtle affect.
DSC08675


I then used the Circle Bokeh Stamp and a thin layer of gesso spread on using a palette knife to add more depth to my page!
DSC08677


My Punchinella Panel chipboard piece was inked with distress ink, then sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Pearls for some shimmer, then tucked under my picture :-)
DSC08683
Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in!  Have a LUCKY day :-)


brandi

1 comment: