June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas with Forever Yours January Kit!!!!

Hey there gang and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  Yes, 2015 is upon us!  Let's make it a scrappy happy year :-)

I'm here today to show this month's beautiful new kit from Frosted Designs as well as a mixed media canvas I made with it!
Here's a look at the kit:


This kit features Prima's "Romance Novel- Chapter 2" as well as goodies from Fabscraps, Petaloo, and much more!

I used the canvas from the kit to create a small wall hanging for a close friend.  Here's a look:


I just LOVE the colors and papers here... Absolutely LOVE!!!!!  I included a brief tutorial on making this as well :-)



And here are some close-ups:







Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


Products used from the Frosted Designs Store:


No comments:

Post a Comment