June 2014

June 2014

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas featuring Kaisercraft's "XO" Collection!!!!!

Hey there gang!!!  I'm up on the Frosted Designs and Creative Embellishments blogs today with some eye candy :-)

It's a new month and a new kit over at Frosted Designs!!!  
Here's a look at this month's "Ever After" kit:


Isn't it lovely?!?  Oh, I have soooo many ideas with this one!!!  It features Kaisercraft's "XO" collection and embellishments by Prima, May Arts, Lindy's Stamp Gang, and flowers from Prima as well!  They are sooo many possibilities :-)
And here is my canvas:



I absolutely LOVE everything about this kit!!!  The various pinks mixed with the black just make everything stand out!!!
I first created my background using gesso, gelatos, stencils, molding paste, and stamping with the Binary Stamp and Distressed Burlap stamp as well!  I added the Brick Panel behind my photo and quote card, using LSG Tornado Black to color it :-)

I added the ultra fine Prima Sugar atop of my molding paste while it was wet for some shimmer :-)



I cut one of the photo corners from Set 5, colored it with the LSG mist, and added it to the canvas in two different areas :-)

I finished my page with a bunch of flowers and stickers from the kit!



Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


3 comments:

  1. That is just so gorgeous, love the look of that Prima sugar, haven't seen that before. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Brandi! Love those gorgeous flowers --- everything about this canvas is perfect!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi! What a gorgeous layout. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower. I am now following you as well. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see more of your lovely art!
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete