June 2014

June 2014

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Making Your Pages "Pop" Tutorial for Frosted Designs!!!

Hello everyone!!  It's Brandi here today to share a quick tutorial with you on how to really make your pages stand out!  It works really well on this month's kit with the soft pinks and light hues of the papers and embellies :-)

Here's another look at this month's "Sweet Love" kit:


Yum, yum, yum!!!!  In love with this one!!!

And here's a look at my page:

See how everything just "pops" against the background?!?  Doesn't it look fabulous?!?  Want to know my trick?!?  A sharpie marker!  Yep, it's really that simple!  No mess, no fuss :-)

Here's a little tutorial to show you how to achieve this result :-)









And here are some close-ups:
I LOVE the zipper pulls in this month's kit!  They truly add a touch of elegance to every page!


I even use the sharpie to outline my stickers and die-cuts!  


Using a butterfly punch and papers from the kit, I created 3D butterflies :-)

I used stickers from this month's kit and goodies from past month's kit to create my large flowers cluster under the photo!

And there you have it!

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment